Auto Insurance in North Salt Lake and Bountiful, UT
You have to be a responsible driver, and this means trying to prevent vehicle accidents, and protect your vehicle itself, as best you can. Still, the fact of the matter is that you can’t prevent something from going wrong behind the wheel. From accidents and injuries to hit-and-runs and theft, your vehicle is vulnerable to numerous hazards. It’s in your best interest to appropriately insure your vehicle.
The dedicated agents at Axcess Insurance Group LLC take a consultative approach to comprehensive auto insurance. Whether you are a new driver or just looking to upgrade your coverage, we will work with you one-on-one to find a policy that guarantees peace-of-mind driving at all times.
We provide motorists in North Salt Lake, Ogden, Bountiful and the surrounding areas with tailored auto insurance. Contact us for more information!
The Essentials of Auto Insurance
Car insurance is there to protect you from the financial losses that might result from unexpected vehicle issues—wrecks, theft, accident lawsuits etc. If one of these hazards were to beckon, then you could face extremely high recovery costs. Without the benefit of effective car insurance, you might have to pay for these expenses out of your own pocket. That’s a loss that no one should have to worry about affording.
Keeping your vehicle insured is simply the responsible thing to do, and it is an essential financial decision that you cannot drive without. Since policies offer various types of protection, it is important to talk to an agent at Axcess Insurance Group LLC to create a policy that meets your needs any time.
Auto Insurance Coverage Details
Our network of auto insurance carriers offer policies that provide the latest and most effective driver benefits on the market, all at prices you can afford. Essential benefits that you should consider including in your plan include:
Liability insurance: When an accident is deemed your fault, this coverage help you pay for the damage you do to others (such as other drivers) who weren’t in the car with you.
- Bodily injury liability coverage: This plan pays for third-party medical bills and sometimes for death benefits.
- Property damage liability coverage: This pays for damage to the other party’s property.
- Collision insurance: This covers damage to your own vehicle that you sustained in a wreck.
- Comprehensive insurance: This coverage pays for damage from non-accident mishaps, such as weather damage, fires, theft, vandalism or similar accidents.
- Medical payments coverage/Personal Injury Protection: If you get hurt in an accident, this coverage can pay for your medical bills. It sometimes will cover other losses, like lost income.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist insurance: This insures you against damage caused by someone else who doesn’t have appropriate liability coverage. If you are the victim of a hit-and-run, for example, then this coverage can pay for your car’s damage.
Plus, ask your agent about including other perks in your plan, such as:
- Accident Forgiveness
- Roadside Assistance
- Specialty Auto Insurance
- 24-Hour Customer Service
- Rental Reimbursement
Auto Insurance Cost
The premium for your auto insurance policy will be determined by many different factors, such as you:
- Years of experience
- Place of residence
- Driving history
- Vehicle value
- Chosen policy limits and deductibles
Another important factor to consider is that each state has different laws about the legal minimums for your auto insurance coverage. You must purchase a minimum amount of coverage in order to drive legally. However, by augmenting your mandatory coverage with other, optional benefits, you will be able to have more financial assistance available should an accident occur. Therefore, while more coverage might proportionately increase your premium, your long-term financial stability is guaranteed.
Keeping Our Clients Protected
At Axcess Insurance Group LLC, we take your car insurance needs seriously, and we know how to ask the important questions to make sure we help you find the right policy for your situation.
We provide exceptional customer service and make sure that we have our customer’s best interests in mind. Our staff are here to answer any of your questions or concerns. Contact us today to learn more about our products and services for drivers.