Auto Insurance in Bountiful, UT
If your vehicle is damaged in a collision or other incident, fixing or replacing it can be costly. In addition, if you or your passengers are injured, medical costs may be expensive—and you could even be sued if you or your vehicle caused damage or a third-party injury. These situations could be financially devastating. Your best defense is auto insurance which can give you the financial protection you need when you get into your vehicle.
Axcess Insurance in Bountiful, Utah, protects drivers financially if they’re involved in an accident or have damage to their vehicles. We can help you find an auto policy that fits your specific needs.
What Are the Types of Auto Insurance?
There are many different types of auto insurance coverage available to drivers; some include:
- Collision insurance may cover damage to your vehicle sustained in an accident or collision with an object.
- Comprehensive insurance may pay for non-accident damage, such as weather damage, fires, theft, vandalism or other incidents.
- Liability insurance might help pay for damage to others who weren’t in your vehicle if an accident was your fault.
- Bodily injury liability coverage may pay for third-party medical bills and sometimes for death benefits.
- Property damage liability coverage may pay for damage to the other person’s property.
- Personal injury protection (PIP) coverage can help pay for medical expenses for injuries sustained in an accident, regardless of who is at fault.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist insurance might help cover damages if someone who doesn’t have appropriate liability coverage caused your accident.
Additional coverages may be available to meet your needs, such as roadside assistance or rental reimbursement coverage. Be sure to work with Axcess Insurance Group to discuss your unique insurance needs to tailor a policy that provides sufficient coverage.
Do I Need Auto Insurance?
Utah is a no-fault state, which means all drivers must have personal injury protection (PIP) coverage to help pay for injuries from a covered car accident, regardless of who is at fault. Utah state law also requires drivers to carry minimum levels of liability coverage (both bodily injury and property damage liability), as well as uninsured or underinsured motorist coverage.
However, just because you meet Utah’s minimums on auto insurance doesn’t mean you’re adequately insured. The right amount of auto insurance coverage can help protect you against financial loss. We can work with you to find a policy that meets your needs and satisfies Utah’s coverage laws.
Get the Protection You Need
Axcess Insurance Group can help ensure you have the coverage you need when you get behind the wheel. Call 801-295-0754 to get started on your auto insurance policy.